Nicolai wrote an excellent howto on how to get Norwegian holidays into Zimbra , but I thought it required a bit many steps, and figured there should be an easier way 🙂
1. Switch to the Calendar view in the Zimbra webui.
2. Click “New Calendar” (or “Ny kalender” in Norwegian).
3. Name it something nice like “Norwegian public holidays”.
4. Check the box “Synchronize events from remote calendar” (“Synkroniser avtaler mot ekstern kalender” in Norwegian).
5. Paste http://ical.mac.com/bjorkheim/Norske%20helligdager.ics
6. Click Ok.
As long as the calendar maintainer bothers to update, Zimbra wil automatically receive updates. If you have another remote .ICS calendar you’d like to subscribe to, just add that one instead..